Shipping and Returns
How are cabinet orders shipped?
Full cabinet orders are shipped with national common freight carriers. The items included in your order are individually packaged. These items are then grouped together on a pallet and packed in a way to protect against damage. Due to size limitations, certain accessories may be packaged and shipped via parcel deliveries. Once shipped, we will provide you with a tracking number. For common carrier deliveries, you will be contacted to schedule a delivery appointment. Your delivery includes assistance in moving the product from the vehicle to the threshold of the delivery location. Allow the delivery agent clear access to the threshold, removing any obstructions, people and/or pets. Once the pallets are delivered to the threshold, you will be responsible for unpacking, checking for damage (concealed and/or visible), and moving inside.
Where do you ship?
We ship to the 48 continental United States only. All freight and delivery charges are for non-surcharged areas to the threshold of the stated delivery address. Instances that may require additional surcharges include locations that have commercial vehicle access restrictions such as lanes or alleys too narrow for trucks, islands, gated communities restricting trucks, certain metropolitan areas, remote locations, or unpaved roads. If it is not viable for the freight truck to reach your address, another arrangement may need to be made. If these conditions exist or if you are in doubt, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting your order.
What happens prior to my delivery?
You will be contacted prior to delivery by the driver to coordinate. Delivery is to the Threshold of the delivery site (first dry area - garage, entranceway, etc.). Please make sure this area is clear and print your Order prior to delivery to compare to the Bill of Lading provided by the Driver.
What procedures are to be followed when accepting delivery?
- Prior to delivery please print your Order to compare to the Bill of Lading provided by the Driver. It is required that someone age 18 years or older is present during delivery. At the time of delivery, it is necessary to ensure all items ordered are included in the shipment and that there is no visible damage.
- Make certain that you are receiving the total number of pieces listed on the Bill of Lading (BOL). If not, indicate a shortage on the BOL and have the driver sign and date below your notation before you sign and date. If there is visible damage to the pallet or packages within the pallet, indicate the damage on the BOL and have the driver sign and date before you sign and date.
- If the delivery is made in good order, mark the BOL as received complete then sign and date. Make certain to maintain your copy of BOL, especially in the event of a delivery shortage or damage. Unfortunately, we will be unable to honor a no-charge replacement, if we do not have a signed BOL.
- For any pallets or items showing visible damage please take a photo from your smartphone or tablet of the pallet and/or damaged items before unpacking and submit within 2 business of delivery to email@example.com along with your Order Number and marked up BOL.
- Any claim for missing pieces or visible damage must be made within 2 business days or it will not be honored. Business days are identified as Monday – Friday, excluding USA federal holidays. We will contact you shortly to begin the claims process.
What are the procedures for unpacking my order?
- Please inspect for visible damage to pallets or packaging before unpacking.
- If you have a large, multi-room order, we recommend printing the layout and marking the items as to which room. This step makes moving the pieces into the house a lot more organized.
- We recommend unpacking as a team of at least two individuals.
- Cut the vinyl strapping which secures the items to the pallet, watch for the snapback.
- Carefully pull apart the shrink wrap, taking care not to let items shift off the pallet.
- Start unloading the pieces from the pallet, checking the items off the original order from your shopping cart.
- Place the items in a meaningful order in relation to what part of the room, or rooms they are installed.
- Once again, check to make certain none of the packages is visibly damaged; if so, take pictures of the items to prepare for a possible claim.
- Take care while unloading the pallet, certain smaller items may be packed internally.
- Once all items are accounted for, move each item into the room for installation, by location. Note certain items are bulky. Take care not to bump them going through doorways and turning corners.
- Once you have the items in the are to be installed, take a picture of the items as a group.
- Begin to unwrap each piece from the individual packaging. If you discover a piece to be damaged, this is considered as concealed damage. Take a photo from your smartphone or tablet of the pallet and/or damaged items after unpacking.
- Email the digital files to Support@NeuLine.com immediately.
- We will contact you shortly to begin the claims process.
- Any claim to missing pieces or visible damage must be made within 2 business days or it will not be honored. Business days are identified as Monday – Friday, excluding USA federal holidays.
- Please do not install in damaged items. A damaged item will be shipped from available stock after your claim has been processed.
- Do not discard any of the damaged items, these might be needed in resolving the claim.
What circumstances may lead to additional freight charges?
Please avoid the following circumstances which will most likely lead to additional charges: Change from original delivery address, Missed delivery appointment AND Unforseen conditions that make the delivery site unaccessible.
Is there a warranty on this product?
Any item received not up to the manufacturer’s specification, can be replaced at no cost. The manufacturer’s warranty is one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover special, incidental, or consequential damages (such as labor expenses in uninstalling or installing any material or parts) whether arising out of breach of warranty, breach of contract, tort, or otherwise.
Can I cancel or return an order?
Every effort has been made to ensure we are providing a high-quality product at the lowest possible direct pricing; order cancellations are not possible. Prior to accepting your order and processing your order, you can choose to not submit an order. However, once we have accepted your order and processed your payment, we may not cancel your order. Further, we do not accept returns of items that were fulfilled correctly. Please contact us directly if you wish to discuss a concern.